I speak to audiences who:
- Want to live a life they love
- Have lots of ideas, but struggle to execute them
- Crave true connection, to others, to themselves and to a higher power
- Are ready to expand, evolve and rediscover themselves and their power.
Around me, things happen, people get into action, ideas manifest and dreams are fulfilled. When I speak I am structured, impactful and communicate from the heart.
Contact me if you’d like to discuss having me as a speaker at your event.
These are the speaking topics I am passionate about. Though I’m always open to brainstorming ways to inspire and bring value to a community.
- How to Create Time
- Goal Setting & Achieving
- Know your Limits – Boundaries 101
- The Power of Intention
- Rediscover Yourself
- Strategic Nomading
- The Key to Work/Life Balance
Detailed description, headshot, bio and gift available upon request for each.
Hosting an event takes a lot of energy. Not just the planning, but also during the delivery. It makes a big difference to know someone has your back and is holding space for you. I know because I’ve hosted events and retreats myself.
With a delicate blend of project management and woo-woo I support event creators in a variety of ways, here are just a few:
- Act as a leader among your participants
- Intentional Participant to provide strategic, targeted feedback
- Lead workshops/breakouts
- Co-Lead the event
- Leader support
- Participate in brainstorming and planning phases
I’m aware that you likely have questions about this list. Schedule a virtual coffee date and we can talk about your upcoming event and if there’s a way I can support you.