Hello There! I’m Sunni.
I genuinely love human beings. No, like, seriously. Humans fascinate me, all of you and everything about you.
I’ve had this unusual, rich life that has allowed me to enjoy early success as a corporate strategist for Fortune 500 companies as well as explore many different spiritual and personal development modalities.
I invest most of my ‘work time’ supporting others in community building or working with my consulting clients. The work I do through this endeavor, as an antiSurvival Guide, this is my passion project. This is my way to give back and participate in the global transformation that is happening.
All of my pricing is based on Intuitive Guidance and is designed to ensure my teaching is accessible. I rarely give things away for free because I am a firm believer in the flow of energy and if I invest energy in creating something it’s important that you invest energy as well to ensure we keep that flow going. With that said, I often barter and come up with creative agreements with my 1:1 clients. If you desperately want to work with me and financial resources is the only thing stopping you, please reach out, I’m willing to get creative if you are.
*Important Side Note. I often use the word ‘God’ because it’s widely used in Western Culture. However, when I refer to God I could just as easily say Goddess, Allah, Divine, Buddha, Yahweh, the Universe, Jehovah, Spirit…you get the idea. In my world, these are all synonyms – whatever name you use to reference your Higher Power – mentally swap that out when I use the word ‘God’.
Some other random facts about me:
- I was homeschooled
- Watching people dance makes my heart happy
- I grew up in a very traditional, Pentecostal, Christian home.
- New Thought, Science of Mind, and Mystical Christianity are the modalities I prescribe to now.
- Dad jokes and puns are the punniest (ha!)
- My family is tight, I talk about my parents and siblings a lot, because they rock
- I’m incredibly transparent and open, you can ask me anything
- Travel is a passion. 3 continents, 120+ countries, 49 states, hundreds of cities
- I’m a Dudeist Priestess and Reiki Master, sometimes I channel and do astrology readings
- I’m terrified by lizards, it’s a true phobia, and yet alligators are my spirit animal
- All of my belongings fit into a 5’x5′ storage unit, I’m a minimalist
- I spent 3 years as a full-time nomad, the last 6 months in deep study of American culture
- I curate 6 online communities focused on kindness, equality, feminism and more.
- I identify as pansexual and polyamorous, I have two life partners who are amazing
- We intend to become foster parents to teenagers in 2019
- This cannot be overstated – I love human beings.
- A dominant part of my journey is understanding my cis, white privilege and using it to be an ally
- I’m a passionate, active, advocate for human rights, equity and equality
- My life’s mission & purpose is to cultivate deep human connection through community
If you have questions about any of these things, or see things we have in common and you wanna jam – grab a spot on my calendar, let’s chat!
Note: The majority of the photos I use are mine, taken by me and rights belong to me. I am committed to supporting the arts and always pay for stock photos, get permission, give credit etc. Please don’t use any photos seen on my site, blog, articles etc without reaching out to me first? It’s just good karma. Please and Thank you.